ALS Provider Vacancies
The Apalachin Fire District is hiring eligible EMT-CC’s and Paramedics to supplement our volunteer EMS staff.
- Part-time positions are available (incremented in 12-hour shifts)
- Individuals seeking per diem employment are also encouraged to apply
- Shifts are Saturdays and Sundays, 6AM to 6PM
If you are interested in applying:
- Review the official posting from Tioga County Civil Service
- Complete a Tioga County Civil Service Application for Examination/Employment
- Email, fax or return the application in person to Tioga County Civil Service, along with the appropriate application fee
- Send a copy of the Application to Fire Chief Mike George at email@example.com
- Once the Fire Chief receives your application, you will be contacted either for an interview or to be advised we are no longer considering your application
It is critical that applications are clear on experience as an EMT-CC and/or a Paramedic, as well as any relevant certifications held, in the licenses and employment history sections. Take the time to fully complete your application.